BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Passion. (:

As a student, I do have lots of passions in my life. But there are only two passions in my life that I'm really deeply, deadly in love about. One of it is the cars. Well basically, I really have no ideas about cars like its parts, makes, brands, and what so ever. I just love staring at those radiant cars and riding on it. Well maybe I was also influenced by the three constant guys in my life which is my dad and my two elder brothers. Lastly, my greatest passion in my life is acting. Ever since I was a sprog, I always stare at the mirror and act like what I have seen in the movies on the television. I do many roles like being the leading actress or the villain one. I can weep easily. I can also laugh that much and all that. My passions are totally common but what makes it unique is how I deliver it inimitably on my own. And oh, I almost forgot, there's this one important passion that I would like to share. My passion to give help to those who are in needs. To share the blessings that I received from God. Because I believe that we should all live equally, fairly and happily. You know, all people should eat at least three times a day. God has given us heart and mind for us to use it on the right and good way. To make this simple, we should all love one another and think not of ourselves but of the others.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see you take on your dreams one day. God bless you! :)