BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

CARP- What is it?

Basically, CARP stands for Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program. CARP is the leading government program to distribute lands to the farmers and to uphold social justice. Their aim is to simply acquire and private lands to landless farmers within 20 years, to provide support to beneficiaries, and to give just compensation to affected private lands. This issue affects my life in a way that it catches my feelings and my thoughts. When you watch the documentary movie about CARP, you will definitely feel much forlorn to the farmers and feel much angry to the government. You will see there how the farmers work so hard and how they suffer just to get the land. Speaking of the land, it will involve the crisis on the rice. As part of this country, I also wanted to have and to live in a well-governed country. If this dilemma will be solved, this country might achieve its goal of food self-sufficiency and effectively resolve its rice crisis.

As an ordinary student, I can help in resolving this dilemma in many ways. First, I can write to our congress and urge them to support and pass CARPER through emails, cellphones, or letters. I can also make a blog, and write about CARPER. I can also do lend my talents like sharing photos, videos, or songs about CARPER. There are lots of ways to make my self useful and help. But what I know that will probably work is the most important thing to do always that is to pray for them. I know that that would be the best thing to do, because we all know that no one can do better than God.

0 comments: